Friday, June 6, 2008

First Dawn

Well people, welcome to the beginning of what I would like to call "Black Sunn Rising". This blog will essentially be a way for me to express my thoughts & feelings about everything...life, relationships, music, anything that I put my heart into enough to type up.

I don't wanna get too lengthy with my first post, so I'mma just end it with a quote from one of my favorite emcees of all time, Mos Def. It pretty much sums up the attitude I am approaching to this bullshit we call "life":



I don't hate players, I don't love the game. I'm the shot clock, way above the game. To be point blank with you motherfuck the game. I got all this work on me, I ain't come for play. You can show the little shorties how you pump and fake, but dog, Not to def, I'm not impressed. I'm not amused, I'm not confused, I'm not your dude. I'm grown man business, and I am not in school”



This just how it is...Grown Man Business...Nothing more to it...GET AT ME PEOPLE!

1 hunnit

-BLACK SUNN


No comments: